Matter of Balance is a structured, evidence-based, eight-week, group program.
• practical strategies to view falls
• fear of falling as controllable
• set realistic goals to increase physical activity
• change their environment to reduce fall risk factors
• exercise to increase strength and balance
Heart of Ida offers Matter of Balance training workshops for the professional community to establish evidence-based, fall-prevention programs in more community locations. If your organization is interested in training staff to offer Matter of Balance, please contact us.
For more information: 562-570-3548 or Hello@HeartofIda.org